Welcome to our classroom blog!

We hope you enjoy our poems and short stories. Feel free to respond to anything that strikes you. We hope this gives you a glimpse of our world.

Friday, November 19, 2010

The Tragedy Comes To An End!

https://sites.google.com/a/hightechhigh.org/tragedy-comedy/tragedy
This is the link which leads to my classes Tragedy Project page. My entry is titled "Mountains Don't Discriminate", and can be found under the 'Short Stories' section. I think the page looks really cool, and I read, viewed, watched some of the other students work. Some of them were really good, like Isaac's short poem, and some of them were really funny, but at the same time, creeped me out a little (Logan and Daniel's interpretive dancing, for example). All in all, I am happy with how my story turned out, and can't wait to begin the next project. Comedy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment