Welcome to our classroom blog!

We hope you enjoy our poems and short stories. Feel free to respond to anything that strikes you. We hope this gives you a glimpse of our world.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Short week!

well this week we only had 3 days of school! which is in a way good and in a way bad. I wish that we could of had a complete week this week because that way i can get some work done for my essay that us due on Friday. But i am thankful for Google docs so that way Stephanie can check my essay and give me feedback on my essay. One of the best things that has happened on this short week is that soccer try-outs started and also that i am pretty much caught up on my work, my essay is almost finished the main thing that i have to do now is to get my works cited page on and also finish any final mistakes that i might have to revise still. Overall i think that my essay is going well after i am done writing out this blogger i will check my essay and see what new revisions i have to make on my essay. I think that i did do a pretty good job on it and i am hoping that i can receive an a on it because i have put a lot of thought into that essay and a lot of hard work. I also have to keep on reading my book and hopefully finish it this weekend! that will be my four day weekend goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment